What should I do when a single expense in my report has been removed by my manager?
Created by: Moses from Kite Crew
Modified on: Mon, 2 Jul, 2018 at 4:35 PM
When an expense has been removed from a report, you can edit the expense and re-attach it as part of the different report.
To make changes to returned expense:
- Select the desired expense from 'Expenses'.
- Make the required changes and click 'Save'.
- Go to 'Reports' from the menu.
- Select an existing draft or returned report from the list or create a new report.
- Click '+' to attach an expense/multiple expenses to the report and click 'Save'.
- You can then 'save' the report as a draft or 'submit' it for approval.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.