Kite Tab currently has grades ranging from 1 to 10. They can be used to create policies and card controls according to employee grades used in your company.
Say, for example if your company has employee grades ranging from E1 to E10. You can assign E1 employees as Grade 1, E2 to Grade 2, etc., on Kite Tab.
Grades can be used to identify employee expense allowance limits. You can create policies and card controls according to the different grades used in your company. At the time of creating a new policy or card control, you can select which grades the policy/card control is applicable to.
To create a hotel and accommodation policy for employee grades: 1,2,3
- Go to Company settings.
- Select policies.
- Click 'Add Policy' button.
- Enter 'Hotel and accommodation' as the policy name.
- Select applicable grades : Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3.
- Select the categories applicable, eg., Meal, accommodation.
- Select the amount type as 'daily' and enter INR 2000 as the maximum amount of expense that can be incurred.
- Check (✔) the Description required field and specify INR 0 as the minimum amount above which the description will be required.
- Check (✔) the Receipt required field and specify INR 0 as the minimum amount above which the description will be required.
- Click Save to confirm